Master Build deluxe Wood #347 Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone”
Out of stock
• Master Build deluxe wood #347 Guarneri Del Gesu 1743 “Cannone” violin.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 207 mm
• Premium grade European spruce and one piece exquisite flame maple.
• Premium Italian varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat).
• One of a kind Master level antique, master aging treatment based on 17th Italian master works.
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings. Aubert bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post.
A superior “Cannone” Guarneri with a thick, mature DARK tone and powerful projection! One piece back and exquisite antique appearance that matches the “aging” voice and total modern playability. Featuring top grade European sprue and exquisite one flame maple. Highly collectable for serious musicians and “Guarneri” lovers!
DEEP, THICK AND DARK G string with extra depth and the authentic Guarneri “gusty” tone. A perfect choice for players seeking for that dark resonant G string. Highly projective and ringing voice with an easy response. Very refined E string that sings with clarity and great sustain. Superb playability with a mellow, booming, powerful voice! A total professional grade instrument with master level build quality.