Master Build deluxe Wood #363 Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone”
Out of stock
• Master Build deluxe wood #363 Guarneri Del Gesu 1743 “Cannone” violin.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 207 mm
• Premium grade European spruce and ONE piece flame maple.
• Premium Italian varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat).
• Reddish brown oil antique varnish, master aging treatment based on 17th Italian master works.
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Larsen strings. Aubert bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post.
A POWERFUL “Cannone” Guarneri with an open ringing tone, a LOUD violin with the desired depth and response! Exquisite antique appearance featuring top grade European sprue and one piece flame maple back varnish in reddish brown antique oil varnish. Highly collectable for serious musicians and “Guarneri” lovers!
Open DARK G string with extra depth and the authentic Guarneri “gusty” tone. Easy to push and having the resonance and depth even in high position. Highly projective and ringing voice with an strong response. Very refined E string that sings with clarity and great sustain. Superb playability with a strong, open and projective voice. A total professional grade instrument with master level build quality.