Master Build SE Special Edition Guarneri del Gesu 1745 “Leduc”
Out of stock
Master Build Special Edition 1745 Guarneri del Gesu “Leduc“ violin
* Antique 1:1 copy based on the original, pure Guarneri mellow powerful tone.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 167 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 204 mm. 1:1 master crafted original replica.
• Top graded European spruce and flamed maple, vibration frequency matched
• Classic Italian golden brown oil varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat).
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings and Aubert Bridge. Professionally cut and acoustically tuned bridge and sound post.
A super soloist type violin done in the most artistic way. Exact 1:1 copy of original 1745 Guarneri Del Gesu “Leduc,” the best among Del Gesu’s late period works. Premium Italian varnish and old wood ground coat. Detail antiqued based on the original “Leduc” with highly artistic taste, faithfully recapturing the look of a 200 plus years old (but well preserved) violin. Highly stylish scroll, long pattern f hole and bold body pattern as the original. Pure master level craftsmanship that reveals the significant traits of Del Gesu’s last made violin. Premium graded European tonewood with one piece maple back for extra resonance. Top of the line of our violins used by many professional musicians all over the world.
Powerful projection with sonorous deep dark tone! Vintage alike “Guarneri dark” tone in lower register, bold, thick and deep texture with an penetrating voice. Ringing mid to higher range with good depth that takes good bow pressure, great sustain and rounded tone. Superb vibrant tone and feel while applying more bow pressure, and can easily sings with soft bow strokes. A solid sounding instrument with great depth continuous power. Suitable for advanced to pro players.