Private Stock Classic #162 Guarneri del Gesu 1737 “King Joseph”
• Private Stock Classic Edition, Crafted based on Guarneri del Gesu 1737 “King Joseph”
• Acoustically plate tuned using the Hutchins method.
• 20 yrs old Alps Italian spruce and rare one piece European maple, attributes to the original.
• Body length: 352 mm. Upper Bout: 165 mm. Center Bout: 109 mm. Lower Bout: 204 mm
• Italian reddish brown oil varnish, tasteful medium antique.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings. Aubert deluxe bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post. Deluxe Boxwood fitting.
*This private stock has been endorsed and used from renowned violinists, to conservatory students. Expect best sound quality and playability at maker direct price!
A performance grade “King Joseph” Guarneri del Gesu that sings with DEEP complex voice, with superb and easy playability, due to the true to original 352 mm body length and excellent for small hand players! 20 yrs old Alps/Italian spruce and one piece exquisite maple. Lab tested using the Hutchins plate tuning method, including density matching on top and back, arching/thickness/graduation acoustically tuned for max projection and resonance. Reddish brown antique varnish with Italian golden brown ground coat. Full, deep dark open tone with thick texture on G string. Sonorous, powerful projection that speaks freely and responsively. Mellow, sweet and resonant voice in the mid register, rich character that sings in a rounded tone. Brilliant and penetrating tone on E string, wonderful overtone that projects with great sustain. A warm sounding violin represents the finest tonal character of del Gesu with super easy playability, one of the best acoustically designed Guarneri pattern of all time.