Private Stock Classic #163 Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone”
Out of stock
• Private Stock Classic Edition, Crafted based on Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone”
• Acoustically plate tuned using the Hutchins method.
• 20 yrs old Alps Italian spruce and two piece European maple with descending flame attributes to the original.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 207 mm
• Italian reddish brown oil varnish, tasteful medium antique.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings. Aubert deluxe bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post. Deluxe Boxwood fitting.
*This private stock has been endorsed and used from renowned violinists, to conservatory students. Expect best sound quality and playability at maker direct price!
A performance grade “Cannone” Guarneri del Gesu that sings with an open powerful tone, clear sound with lots of overtone rings! 20 yrs old Alps/Italian spruce and exquisite maple, flame pattern attributes to the original Cannone. Lab tested using the Hutchins plate tuning method, including density matching on top and back, arching/thickness/graduation acoustically tuned for max projection and resonance. Reddish brown antique varnish with Italian golden brown ground coat. Sonorous, open tone with thick texture on G string.,easy to push for a big sound! Clear sweet voice in the mid register, rich character that sings in a rounded tone. Brilliant and penetrating tone on E string, wonderful overtone that projects with great sustain. A powerful ringing Cannone violin that sings with clarity and punch, LOUD singing tone with great depth!