Private Stock Pristine #170 Antonio Stradivarius 1716 “Messiah”
Out of stock
• Private Stock Pristine Edition, Crafted based on Antonio Stradivarius 1716 “Messiah”
• Acoustically plate tuned using the Hutchins method.
• 20 yrs old Alps Italian spruce and rare one piece European maple, attributes to the original.
• Body Length: 356 mm. Upper Bout: 167 mm. Center Bout: 108 mm. Lower Bout: 208 mm.
• Italian amber orange pristine oil varnish.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings. Aubert deluxe bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post. Deluxe Boxwood fitting.
*This private stock has been endorsed and used from renowned violinists, to conservatory students. Expect best sound quality and playability at maker direct price!
A soloist grade “Messiah” Stradivarius that sings with full projection and DEEP OPEN TONE. 20 yrs old Alps/Italian spruce and exquisite European maple that attributes to the original “Messiah” Stradivarius, finest tonewood usage/selection at this price range! Lab plate tuned using the Hutchins tuning method, including density matching on top and back, thickness/graduation acoustically adjusted for max projection and resonance. Amber orange brown pristine varnish with Italian ground coat. Phenomenal resonance and projection that sings with a bold dimensional tone, highly projective voice and even across the strings! Easy to push while taking great bow pressure, speaks with great depth and projection as the audio performance clip represents. A superb example of great modern work that delivers the classic Stradivarius tone quality.