Master Build Deluxe Wood #342 Antonio Stradivarius 1716 “Messiah”
Out of stock
• Master Build deluxe wood #342, Antonio Stradivarius 1716 “Messiah” Violin
• Body Length: 356 mm. Upper Bout: 167 mm. Center Bout: 108 mm. Lower Bout: 208 mm
• Premium European spruce (ALPS) and highly flamed maple, naturally dried over 15 yrs.
• Premium antique brown varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat)..
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings, Aubert Bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post
Important Announcement: we understand this is a difficult times for all musicians, as music community is one of the hardest hit industry under current circumstances. Starting May 8th, 2020, we will accept offers that exceeds usual discount, for all our instruments. Simply submit your best offer, and we will do our best to make it happen for you.
We shall all get through this hard time all together.
An antique interpretation based on the 1716 “Messiah” strad, one of the most famed Stradivarius up to date. Top graded European spruce and gorgeous flame maple back, superb elegant workmanship made in master level Warm sweet sounding violin with the much desired “strad” open voice! Great projection and resonance, easy to push for a vibrant ringing tone. Deep, warm with an open voice in the lower register. Complex and sweet in the mid range that sings expressively. Not so bright and ringing E string with sings with great sustain. A superior sounding Stradivarius that delivers exceptional voice and appearance! This Master Build Series has been the perfect choice for serious violin performance major students or professional musicians who need a less pricey violin for gigs, a true professional graded violin at musician friendly price.