Master Build Deluxe Wood #353 Guarneri del Gesu 1740 “Ex-Heifetz”
Out of stock
• Master Build deluxe wood #353, Guarneri Del Gesu 1740 “ex-David,” “Heifetz” violin
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 165 mm. Center Bout: 110 mm. Lower Bout: 205 mm
• Premium European spruce (ALPS) and ONE PIECE highly flamed maple, naturally dried over 15 yrs.
• Premium antique brown varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat)..
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings, Aubert Bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post
A POWERFUL sounding “Ex-Heifetz” master build with tremendous volume and depth, RINGING tone and loud projection! Best “ex-Heifetz” violin that delivers authentic Guarneri warm and mature tonal character. Deep and dark on G string with great depth/thick texture. Warm and mature tone in mid register. Clear and ringing E string with great extension and overtone, speaking with clarity even at very high position of the fingerboard. A BIG sounding “ex-Heifetz” Master Build with significant playability and sings with plenty of volume and projection. This Master Build Series has been the perfect choice for serious violin performance major students or professional musicians who need a less pricey violin for gigs, a true professional graded violin at musician friendly price.